TERMS AND CONDITIONS – PUBLIC GAMES
Admission to any event or game experience (“Game”) is always subject to any terms, conditions or rules of Fire Hazard. If you breach those terms,conditions or rules then Fire Hazard may refuse admission or require you or other ticket holders to leave the Game. By purchasing a ticket, you are agreeing to these terms.
- The Hunted Experience and Quest for the Family Jewels are only available to customers over the age of 18. All other games are open to all ages, but customers under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult.
- Tickets you purchase are for personal use and cannot be exchanged, transferred or sold on for profit. Breach of this condition will entitle Fire Hazard to cancel the tickets without prior notification, refund, compensation or liability.
- In addition to the ticket price your order may require payment of an administration fee per ticket, an administration fees per order and/ or other supplementary fees which may apply to the Game. Those fees are not refundable.
- Tickets for the Game are subject to availability. We keep games to a certain group size to ensure everything is safe (and fun!) for the duration of play time. When we reach capacity we are sold out!
- Our contact details are included at the end of these Terms and Conditions. Our preferred method to contact you is by email. You should take care to provide a current, valid email address and be aware that your email filter settings may treat our emails as spam or direct them to your junk folder.
- An order for tickets is not complete until accepted by us. We try to ensure all prices are accurate, but errors may occur. If we discover an error in the price of tickets you have ordered we will inform you as soon as possible and we may either cancel the order (in which case you will be refunded the ticket price and any booking, transaction or supplementary fees you have paid) or give you the option of confirming your order at the correct price.
- Pricing is subject to change at any time and without notice.
- Tickets must be shown on either a digital device or printed when arriving at the Game. Please ensure you have access to either of these on arrival as we will not admit customers without a valid ticket.
- Once you have purchased a ticket to the Game, via the online ticketing service, Fire Hazard will email you nearer to the day of the Game with full details about the location and timings for the game that will be participating in.
- Gift certificates must be redeemed within one year from the date of purchase.
- Tickets cannot be transferred, exchanged, or refunded once purchased. Other than for the reasons set out below.
- If Fire Hazard cancels the Game or makes significant changes to the venue, date, or start time, Fire Hazard will try to inform you. You will usually be contacted by email for online bookings. In urgent cases it may be by phone. You should always check that the Game is going ahead at the scheduled date, time and venue.
- Decisions to change or cancel Games are the responsibility of Fire Hazard. Fire Hazard cannot guarantee to inform you of any change or cancellation of any event or be held responsible for refunds or for any resulting costs you may incur for travel, accommodation, any other related goods or service or other compensation.
- If the Game is rescheduled, changed or moved, Fire Hazard will usually give you the option of either exchanging your tickets for a new date/location, or alternatively claiming a refund. If the Game is cancelled by Fire Hazard you will normally be offered a refund. Please note that the Administration Fees are not refundable in these circumstances.
- If you decide that you are unable to make your scheduled Game, and give us at least 14 days’ notice, we will try and reschedule your booking to another Game, if it is not sold out. However, in such circumstances or if this is not possible, no refund shall be payable.
- Gift certificate purchases are not eligible for refunds.
- Customers under 16 must be accompanied by an adult at all times.
- You will be playing in open public spaces throughout a designated city, and we will not be supervising you. You are solely responsible for ensuring that you do not put yourself or others at risk of injury or harm. The Game is a physical attraction, if you are doubtful that you may be able to take part please contact us for more information.
- During the course of the Game you may be subject to photo, video, and/or audio recording. We may use these recordings to enhance your experience or to provide you with a record of your experience. Subject always to your permission by signing a release on the day or clicking the relevant box on the online ticketing service, Fire Hazard may put these photos and recordings on our website or Facebook for marketing purposes.
- You may need to bring a charged smartphone with a data plan in order to participate in the experience.
- For Games taking place outdoors you should dress appropriately for the weather. You should wear comfortable footwear as you will be walking or running throughout.
- We advise you to arrive at least 15 minutes before your allocated start time. Your exact start time will be emailed to you by Fire Hazard as part of your booking confirmation pack. This pack will also give you detailed information about how the Game will run, where to go and what to wear for the game.
- If you are running late for the Game, we will do our best to get you into the game, however as the Game is fast moving, it might not always be possible.
- During the Game, you will need to comply with health and safety rules and any security requirements (including security searches for the safety of those attending the Game). Fire Hazard has the right to refuse admission or eject you in certain circumstances and these include if you are involved with physical or verbal assaults to Fire Hazard’s staff, threatening, drunken or other anti-social behaviour, or carry offensive weapons or illegal or prohibited substances or make unauthorised audio, video or photographic recordings.
- Upon arrival at the Game you will be required to sign a health and safety waiver. Failure to sign this will result in you being unable to play the Game, and no refund will be offered. This is in line with our health and safety policy.
- We suggest keeping your valuables with you, as Fire Hazard has no responsibility whatsoever for any loss or damage of any kind suffered at or in connection with any event (including loss, damage or theft any personal property at a Game).
- We suggest that you travel light to the Game as we cannot store bags and belongings whilst you are playing the game. Please note that the start and finish points of the game may be at different locations.
- In order to ensure the best experience for all of our players we can only have a certain number of teams per game. We may, at our discretion, join single players up into a team.
- Your information will be shared by Fire Hazard with and any third parties that require such access for the purpose of running the Game. Fire Hazard shall not share your information with any other third party without your consent unless required by law.
- If you have expressly given your consent to Fire Hazard for receiving marketing or other information, you may be contacted with relevant promotions, offers or information that you have expressed an interest in or that might be of interest to you. If you do not wish to receive further material, please contact us.
- Fire Hazard will always comply with the Data Protection Act 1998 when processing, storing and deleting your personal data. Fire Hazard will always respect your privacy and any personal communication between you and ourselves.
- Fire Hazard cannot be liable in any way for the acts or omissions of others. However, Fire Hazard does not seek to exclude its liability to you for death or personal injury caused by its negligence, fraud or any other liability which cannot be lawfully excluded or limited.
- These terms and conditions do not create any rights or obligations enforceable by or against anyone other than Fire Hazard and you.
- The purchase by you of tickets and these terms and conditions (and any contractual or non-contractual matters arising in relation to these terms and conditions) are governed by English law and any disputes arising out of any transaction between you and Fire Hazard are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
CANCELLATION RIGHTS AND REFUNDS
ATTENDING THE GAME
Still confused? Then please contact Fire Hazard using the details set out below, quoting the order number you were given at the time of purchasing your tickets (if applicable), and we’ll see what we can do to help.
Address: Fire Hazard, Canon Factory, Ashley Road, London, N17 9LH
Telephone: +44 20 3322 7086